When you crave for something, you need to satiate it! I have been craving for a good bowl of noodles for quite a while now, and I have seen a couple of recipes online. This is just a different version of the classic noodle bowl: Miso Ramen. The recipe in my book Asian Foods is a bit complicated so I’m going to simplify it a bit. Also I used ingredients that are relatively easy to find anywhere.
Miso Paste (Can be replaced with Soysauce)
Chicken broth cubes
Ground Chicken or Ground Pork
- Boil the ramen noodles for about 2 minutes.
- Boil the Eggs for about 6 minutes
- Sautee the ground chicken in garlic and ginger.
- When it’s cooked through, put in a table spoon of oyster sauce.
- Cook properly, When almost done, put in your very thinly sliced cabbage.
- For the broth, dissolve the chicken broth in water about 500ML.
- When boiling turn off the heat and dissolve your miso paste.. or pour in the soy sauce
- Now, put your noodles in a bowl, pour the broth on your noodles and put your toppings on top!
This turned out really well, and it’s super cheap and simple! Try it out!