This is gonna be a quick one. PBJ – I got this idea from Modern Family when Cameron mentioned this sandwich. And I go like, hey! That sounds like a really yummy combination. Pear, Brie and Jambon! – Jambon stands for ham. But the thing that made this sandwich go from yummy to sandwich-heaven? The key was Dijon mustard. I really don’t have to make a recipe but here goes.
Ham (I used Turkey Ham)
Baguette (French bread, or any white bread will do.
- Slice the pear and brie thinly.
- Slice the baguette in half.
- Place the brie and pear on one side.
- Spread the Dijon mustard on the other side.
- Close the sandwich
- BITE and enjoy the sweet-salty-tangy flavor in your mouth.